This page is to provide a template for those who wish to submit proposals to be executed by the DAO.
By following this template for proposal submission, proposals will be more thorough, detailed, and present a much more professional Governance process.
A Staker Improvement Proposal (SIP) should include:
Title: Staker Improvement Proposal - 0xx: [title of proposal] [Date]
- Gives a topic to what your proposal is about. Set the context.
- Brief description of what this proposal is about.
- 3-4 sentences max.
- Expanded summary introducing the proposal, what it entails and details around what would change should the proposal be implemented by the DAO.
- Describe the motivation behind the proposal, the problem(s) it solves and the value it adds. Make sure to explain why this proposal is necessary for the DAO.
- The ‘Why’
- Technical details if applicable.
- Go into deep detail around the changes that will happen both on a technical and social level. The more detail, the better.
- Point out the reasons this proposal should be voted for
- Most definitely highlight any drawbacks this proposal will bring if implemented.
- Will this proposal require a budget and/or engineering to implement?
- Provide any supporting documentation that will present a stronger proposal.
- Link forum discussion and/or Discord chat here
By having the above sections to any proposal, there will not only be more structure to proposals but also have a more professional looking Governance page.